John and I just celebrated our 1 year wedding anniversary. What can I say...the man is amazing and I am so lucky to have him. This last year was so incredible and it felt like a long slumber party. To celebrate our anniversary, we went to Puerto Vallarta, Mexico. On this vacation, I discovered some really cool things regarding my weight loss. The first thing was that the airplane seat belt fit. In the past I would make John ask the flight attendant for an extender belt. The second thing was that the lap table went all the way down. This was cool because usually my belly is too big to have the lap table be comfortable. On our trip we did a bunch of excursions which required life-jackets. The fun thing was that they buckled around my body. It's amazing to me that these seemingly small things are making me so happy. I can't believe I let myself get so big but I am sure enjoying shrinking!
Oh and another cool thing was that when we got back home, I went out to dinner with my family to Claim Jumper. We sat at a booth and my belly did not touch the table. I pointed it out to my parents they were excited for me. It's great to have so much support and so many cheerleaders. Speaking of cheer leading...my mom found my old cheer uniform. It doesn't fit yet but when it does I will post a picture for y'all to check out.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment