Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Week 44...coming soon

I apologize for the delay in getting the picture up for week 43 and getting all the new info up for week 44. The holidays are such a wonderful time of year but they create chaos that have prevented me from updating my blog. I will get all the updates posted tomorrow. For now I would like to share how wonderful this holiday season has been for me. This is my first Thanksgiving and Christmas since my surgery and I loved it. I didn't feel like I missed out on anything. Fortunately I know my body well enough now that I didn't overeat and get sick during the festivities. I had so much fun with family and friends this year and I was way more comfortable than I have been in years. I am truly a fortunate woman to live the life that dreams are made of. I want to thank all of you for your support and encouragement throughout this year. 2010 promises to bring many more changes but the kind that I have long for for a while now.

No comments:

Post a Comment