Saturday, January 9, 2010

Week 46

Original weight: 295
Weight when I got home after surgery: 283

Last week's weight: 176
Today's weight: 175

Weight loss this week:1
Total weight loss: 120

YAY! A loss is a loss. My weight loss has slowed lately but next week I am hoping for a big loss. I begin an all women boot camp 3 nights a week for 1 month starting Monday. This should kick my metabolism into high gear. I still have 45 pounds to lose. My goal is to be there by August.

3 comments:

  1. You look so cute in this pic! I love your hair and the outfit. I have no doubt that you will make it by August. You have the perfect motivation. we love you, kim, max, and tatum

    ReplyDelete
  2. you look good. You have lost sooooooooo much. You have to feel really proud!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Melissa you look so beautiful. I am so very proud of you. We will have to celebrate in August.Love Grams

    ReplyDelete