Weight when I got home after surgery: 283
Last week's weight: 154
Today's weight: 153
Weight loss this week: 1
Total weight loss: 142I am super stoked about losing two weeks in a row. I continue to be focused on my goals and am slowly getting closer to achieving them. I absolutely love Muay Thai kickboxing and am getting better at jujitsu every week. These daily workouts keep me motivated to be my best. I have a heart-rate monitor that I wear to every workout. The monitor shows how hard I am working my heart and how many calories I burn. I average between 450 and 600 an hour. This is a significant amount since I eat between 500 and 800 calories a day. I am excited about my progress!
Today John and I were clearing out the closet of all our "fat" cloths. As we were rummaging through old stuff we found my high school cheer uniform. I tried it on and to my surprise it fit. I couldn't believe it fit. I almost hyperventilated while doing my celebration dance. This is a HUGE moment and I am so excited to share it. In my joyful state of excitement, I jumped in the car fully dressed in my uniform and barged into my parents house. I came in doing a cheer and as they laughed, they also congratulated me. My dad and brother think the uniform is too big but I think it is perfect. I am the same size I was when I was a teenager. Go Los Amigos High School class of '96!!!!
Melissa...you are too dang cute! I love it! Funny the things we remember...I still remember cheers too and I am much older than you.
ReplyDeleteSo proud of you and how hard you are working to get to your goal of being a healthy mommy. You will be the most fun mom on the planet.
Max is so lucky to have you as his second mom. xo
I am so excited for both of you. you are so cute and funny. I loved your cheer uniform performance. love you Guys.
ReplyDeleteGrams
I can say what I always say haha, You look really good :)
ReplyDelete