Saturday, May 9, 2009

Week 11


Original weight: 295

Weight when I got home after surgery: 283


Last week's weight: 243

Today's weight: 243


Weight loss this week: 0

Total weight loss: 52


I knew this would be a low week because the last two weeks were great. I tried to prevent this by increasing my intensity during my workouts as well as doing 2 back to back classes instead of just one class at a time. Although my efforts failed, I am hoping that next week's results will reflect all my hard work and dedication. The thing that helps me to

not get as discouraged is something my father-in-law told me a few weeks back. He said that it's science. If I burn more calories than I intake, I will loose weight. If I eat more calories that I burn I will gain weight. He was so matter of fact about it and it made me realize that he was right and I just have to keep my focus and one day I will be thin!

No comments:

Post a Comment