Tuesday, June 2, 2009
Balding
I knew when I signed up for this that I would lose hair for the first 6-12 months post-op. I was waiting for it to happen and it seems that it has...10 fold! I was worried when I first found out about the hair-loss factor that I would need a wig or wide head-bands to hide the baldness. So far I am OK since I have so much hair. The worst part for me is the annoying tickle that the loose hairs give ALL DAY LONG! I hate it! After I take a shower, I literally have hand fulls of hair in my hand. Then I brush my hair and the hair brush is full of hair. Then I get dressed and my clothes are covered in loose hair which tickles and annoys ALL DAY LONG! I know that I am fortunate to have so much hair that it's not noticeable...yet. Hopefully I don't go completely bald by the time this phase is over. Just thought I would share my inconvenience...thanks for letting my get it off my chest (and arms, back, legs and furniture)!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
We will miss you, but hope that you and your shedding self have a fantastic anniversary! xoxo kim & co.
ReplyDelete