Friday, August 7, 2009

Downsize!!!

I am officially out of clothes to wear. I have tossed, donated and gifted all of my clothes that were too big. After I got rid of all my big clothes...I was left with lots of closet space and empty hangers. I decided that for the sake of decency, I needed to get some new clothes. I went to Target because they have great prices. I didn't want to spend a lot since I am still losing. I bought a couple pairs of pants and some tops. The pants were 4 sizes smaller than my day-of-surgery pants and I didn't expect them to fit...BUT they did. I also bought some shirts that were XL which is smaller than the 2XL that I normally wear. To my surprise....they were too big. I took them back today and bought some more shirts in size large and I nearly cried when they fit perfectly. I bought them in the regular section as apposed to the plus size area. I may not be as small as I want to be but I am excited to celebrate that I am finally in "regular" size clothes!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment