Saturday, September 12, 2009

Week 29

Original weight: 295
Weight when I got home after surgery: 283

Last week's weight: 202
Today's weight: 202

Weight loss this week:0
Total weight loss: 93

I want to throw a fit about another no-weight-loss-week but it's my own fault. I slacked off big time. I only went to the gym twice and when I was there my work-out was half-ass. I was indulgent with the seasonal pumpkin spice chai latte at Starbucks (which is heavenly by the way) and had 3 of those throughout the week. I can't get off track when I am so close to my goal. My sister has committed to going to the gym with me this week to keep me motivated. I tend to do better when I am accountable for my actions. I hope to have more weight loss this coming week and a better report of my efforts to get thinner!

1 comment: