Saturday, April 10, 2010

Week 59

Original weight: 295
Weight when I got home after surgery: 283

Last week's weight: 162
Today's weight: 163

Weight loss this week: gain 1
Total weight loss: 132

Usually I would be so angry about gaining a pound but I am not so mad this week. I am bummed that I gained but I think it might have something to do with the fact that Aunt Flo from the Redlands is visiting this week. Also, with last week's 3 pound loss it makes sense that my body is adjusting. Hopefully next week I will be closer to my goal and I can report a loss.

1 comment:

  1. you and John are looking great. I am so very proud of both of you. The pound gain must be mustle because you look thinner this week.
    Love you both and thank you for the birthday card. love ya.

    ReplyDelete