
Original weight: 295
Weight when I got home after surgery: 283
Last week's weight: 253
Today's weight: 253
Weight loss this week: 0
Total weight loss: 42
I can't lie...I am super bummed that I didn't loose weight this week. This is especially true since I worked out really hard 4 days this week. In any case, I am even more motivated to tip the scales in my favor after this week's disappointing results. I know that there is no way that I can't loose weight as long as I am working out and eating right (which I totally am). The only thing I can think of that prevented my weight loss is not drinking enough water. My goal is to increase my water intake, continue eating healthy and go to the gym 4-5 times this week. In an effort to reduce my frustration, I am going to start measuring myself to see if I can see results in inches as well as in pounds.
No comments:
Post a Comment