
Here are the results for this week:
Original weight: 295
Weight when I got home after surgery: 283
Last week's weight: 257
Today's weight: 257
Weight loss this week: 0
Total weight loss: 38
That's right the total weight loss for this week is a whopping 0! I am so bummed out I can hardly stand it. I plan on not just going to the gym this week but really working hard and I will be extra aware of what I put into my mouth! This can not happen again...I am on a mission!!!
Original weight: 295
Weight when I got home after surgery: 283
Last week's weight: 257
Today's weight: 257
Weight loss this week: 0
Total weight loss: 38
That's right the total weight loss for this week is a whopping 0! I am so bummed out I can hardly stand it. I plan on not just going to the gym this week but really working hard and I will be extra aware of what I put into my mouth! This can not happen again...I am on a mission!!!
I have no doubt that you will stick to your mission. This will be a great week!
ReplyDeletexoxo kim