Monday, March 30, 2009

Starting to notice the weight loss!

I haven't really noticed much in my appearance until I compared the picture taken on the day of surgery to the one John took on Saturday. I was pleasantly surprised that there is a difference in my face and waist. I was so excited...I am so excited. The biggest impact I have noticed, however, is in daily living. I got a pedicure last week and I couldn't believe how much more comfortable I was in the chair. I am also less winded than I use to be going up the stairs at home. I was so happy to find that I did not get out of breath walking across the sand when I went to a bonfire at the beach this weekend. These may all seem like little things but they are a big deal to me...I can't wait for all the great things that I will discover as I loose even more weight!

3 comments:

  1. You GO, girl!! The more you lose, the faster you will notice it. It's like a roll of toilet paper; right? I had a dream about you last night and you were all slimmed down.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE that dream. I have that dream while I'm awake. I hope it comes true!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Melissa, I definitely can see a difference! You are looking great!! No matter what you are one of the most beautiful people I know.
    xoxo kim

    ReplyDelete