Monday, March 2, 2009
Great Weekend
This was a great weekend. I slept through the night for the very first time on Saturday and again last night. In fact this morning I didn't even hear John getting ready for work. All of a sudden he was kissing me good bye. This weekend was good for us. I had most of my energy back and we went for a couple of walks. The fresh air was nice and the company was even better. We stayed home all weekend but we hung out and enjoyed each other. My best friend, Pam stopped by for a visit and I was surprised to find that it was like we were hanging out like any other time. I was not too tired to visit and we got to catch up on some missed gossip. I think I am returning to my normal self and I couldn't be happier. In fact, I am doing laundry right now. I know it doesn't seem like a big thing but last week I could have never considered lifting the basket. Life is getting back to normal and so am I!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment