Tuesday, March 10, 2009
Barf-o-rama
I have been very careful to follow all of my doctor's instructions for two main reasons. One because I only have one chance to get this right and I want to loose as much weight as possible. And two I have a huge fear of vomiting. Tonight I made one of my favorite dinners...chicken breast baked in cream of chicken with herbs soup over rice with a side of broccoli. I have recently discovered that many of my favorite foods no longer taste good so I was super relieved that dinner tasted great. I apparently thought it tasted so good that I shoveled it into my mouth and after about 3 bites I had a discomfort in my chest. The next thing I know, I am in the bathroom tasting it for a second time. What a bummer! The moral of the story, my friends, is chew your food completely and enjoy each bite slowly.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I was going to ask you for the recipe, but I think I would picture you "tasting it for a second time" so I'd be unable to eat it.
ReplyDeleteFingers crossed that you will not throw up again!
xoxo kim