Tuesday, March 17, 2009
No More Sleep Aid
I have been having really good days lately and I am so thankful. Yesterday was a good day but I had a little bump in the road. I ate too much at lunch and I felt like I was going to pop for sure. I laid down just to get comfortable and the next thing I know I am waking up 2 1/2 hours later. I thought 'oh great, now I'll never get to sleep tonight'. I have been having trouble sleeping since I have so much energy and I was sure the nap would keep me up all night. To fix this problem I took 2 Tylenol PM capsules. I didn't think it was a big deal since I was using them before my surgery with no problem. Little did I know that now they are like a major drug to my body. 20 minutes after I took them, I was super tired...almost drunk. As soon as I hit the bed I was out. I didn't even feel John come to bed. I was out all night long and had a heck of a time getting up this morning. In fact, I am still groggy and it's 10:30am nearly 13 1/2 hours after I took them. I am learning new things about my body everyday and this is just another lesson to add to the many I still have to learn.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment