Original weight: 295Weight when I got home after surgery: 283
Last week's weight: 210
Today's weight: 209
Weight loss this week:1
Total weight loss: 86AHHHHHH!!!!! I am so frustrated I can hardly stand it. I worked-out really, really, really hard this week and yet I still only lost a pound. I realize that 86 pounds is a lot of weight to have lost and I am excited about that BUT I still have so far to go. At this rate, I will not make my goal by February which means we have to put off having a baby. I hope that this slow rate will not become permanent. I really long to have better news next week.
one pound is better than no pounds :)
ReplyDeleteYou look really good!!!
you know you may have only lost one pound according to the scale but I have to tell you, you look really small in this picture. So you need to pay attention to more than just the scale. Its amazing how small you are. I can wait to see you in person. And incase you did not get my message, baby shower is sept 26th :)
ReplyDeleteWow Melissa..you look AMAZING!!!! Dont focus on what didnt come off but what did and how great you look in the process. Tanya is right...sometimes the scale doesnt show as much as what is really going on. You are losing inches and firming up and look good even if you might not have lost as many pounds as you wanted this time. Hang in there..Linda Gregory
ReplyDeleteThanks ladies!
ReplyDeleteYou are so beautiful, Melissa. Your beauty shines through because of the goals you have set for yourself. You have achieved beyond expectation. Love Grandma
ReplyDeleteyou look amazing!!!! Just remember that your body is finding its balance, and while you are working out now, you are building muscle and that weighs more than fat. i'm sure you are hearing all this many times over but i am so happy for you and your future kids and your husband will be able to enjoy an entire lifetime with you because you did this for yourself!!!! CONGRATULATIONS ahead of time because I'm sure you will soon reach your goal.
ReplyDeleteMelissa, you have to check out this picture of yourself and compare it with the first ones. What a TOTAL difference! And PS I love the outfit, rocker chick! And PSS I think the above comment from your grandma is the sweetest ever!! Love, Diane
ReplyDelete