Saturday, August 29, 2009

Week 27


Original weight: 295
Weight when I got home after surgery: 283

Last week's weight: 209
Today's weight: 202

Weight loss this week: 7
Total weight loss: 93

WOO HOO!!!!! What an exciting week for my weight loss. I have been waiting and hoping for a big week and I finally got it. It didn't come cheap by any means. I worked my butt off, literally, at the gym and I payed extra close attention to what I ate. Although portion size is not an issue, eating junk food can be a barrier to reaching my final destination. Speaking of food...I have a new obsession that is quickly turning into passionate love. In fact, if it were a man, I would be cheating on my husband. This new food love that I speak of is none other than the very sweet and juicy white flesh nectarine. I am telling you it is amazing. If I could eat the pit, I would. It is just that good. Today I celebrate my successes as I get even closer to my weight goal. I am so close to being under 200 pounds that I am shaking in anticipation. Thank you for your support and encouragement...it means the world to me!

4 comments:

  1. Next week will be the under 200 point...so exciting! You already look fantastic, but I know that will be super fun for you. xoxo kim

    ReplyDelete
  2. I AM SO EXCITED FOR YOU. YOU GO GIRL. NEX WEEK WILL BE A MILE STONE IN YOUR LIFE. I CAN HARDLY WAIT.

    ReplyDelete