Saturday, September 26, 2009

Week 31

Original weight: 295
Weight when I got home after surgery: 283

Last week's weight: 200
Today's weight: 198

Weight loss this week:2
Total weight loss: 97

WOO HOO...I am finally UNDER 200 pounds. It is official, I now weigh 100 and something. I am so excited. I hope that next week I can get to the 100 pound weight loss mark.

3 comments:

  1. Yippee! I know this was a big goal for you. Congratulations! Now on to the next goal, right? Looking real good, girl!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You really good, Can't wait to see you today!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Melissa,
    Sue and I are so proud of you. It's been a hard road for you but you've made some amazing progress. I know you'll stand beside John as he begins his journey next year. I am so glad that you've joind our family and are so supportive of John.
    Love,
    Dad

    ReplyDelete