Tuesday, February 9, 2010
Husband 2.0
John has decided to get the gastric bypass surgery. I am very excited to take this journey with him. Our marriage will be so much better when we are both more active and healthy. I have decided to add him to my blog so I can brag about his progress. He had surgery today, February 9, 2010 (almost a year after mine), and it went very well. I am so proud to be married to him. As he drops the pounds and gains quality of life, I will post every step of the way. I will update about his weight and measurements monthly as well as his new adventures. Together we are gonna be a power couple in our own right!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Hooray! Now I know why I had Johns surgery written on the calendar. My brother-in-law is John too and I kept trying to figure out what surgery he was having. Geez I have pregnancy brain and I am not even pregnant! I hope that John has a smooth recovery. Can't wait to see his weekly pics too! xoxo kim
ReplyDelete