Sunday, February 28, 2010

Week 53

Original weight: 295
Weight when I got home after surgery: 283

Last week's weight: 169
Today's weight: 171

Weight loss this week: gain 2
Total weight loss: 124

Seriously this is getting beyond frustrating. I work very hard 4 days a week to get in shape. I go to boot camp 3 nights a week and I take a high-impact kickboxing class 1 morning a week. I have never been stronger or faster in all of my adult life and still I gain weight. I found this blog about a woman who hit a plateau after weight loss surgery. She said she cut out sugar and the pounds started coming off again. I think I am going to try this since I know the problem isn't with my activity level it must be with my diet. Since Wednesday, I have already cut out my favorite addiction...Starbucks. I think with that alone I should be back on track but I am also going to reintroduce protein shakes back into my meal planning. I also intend on cutting out simple carbs and limiting my complex carbs like breads and pastas. I hope to have better results next week.

2 comments:

  1. omg, you look great...I do not understand why the scale is not going down but it sure looks like you are. You look way thin here!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Tanya. I don't know why the scale is being such a bully!

    ReplyDelete