Original weight: 295Weight when I got home after surgery: 283
Last week's weight: 163
Today's weight: 163
Weight loss this week: 0
Total weight loss: 132Monthly Measurements (inches lost since last month):
Chest: 3/4"
Arms: 0 "
Waist: 1"
Hips: 3/4"
Thighs: 3/4"
Calves: 0"
I don't just go around town in a tutu (even though I really would like to). I participated in a physical competition on Saturday in Tustin. My teammate and I wanted to show our unity and spirit by wearing tutus. We were the "Terrible Tutus". It was called the Code Pink Amazing Race. The boot camp that I go to hosted a food drive for a local food bank by organizing this competition. The entrance fee was a bag of groceries. The race was about an hour and a half. We were in teams of 2 and had to do physical challenges and answer health questions to get clues that lead us to the finish line. It was so fun and we came in 5th out of 30 teams! My mom was there cheering us on and taking pictures. She said it didn't even look like I was struggling to do the challenges which included running, obstacle courses, push-ups, etc... She was so proud of me and even pointed out how far I have come in just 1 year. It was great to have her there. She was inspired by us and plans on doing the race next year.
YAY Melissa! That challenge thing sounds so fun! And I do love the outfit. You're so funny!
ReplyDeleteHi Melissa and John. I am so proud of both of you. You guys are an example of success to others. Melissa how much fun the physical race must have been. I know it was a challenge. I love you both. Always keep God as the third person in your marriage. Love ya, Grams
ReplyDelete