Weight when I got home after surgery: 283
Last week's weight: 153
Today's weight: 150
Weight loss this week: 3
Total weight loss: 145Monthly Measurements (inches lost since last month):
Chest: 0" total: 14"
Arms: 3/4 " total: 6 1/4"
Waist: 0" total: 13"
Hips: 3/4" total: 17 1/2
Thighs: 0" total: 8 3/4
Calves: 0" total: 4"
GOOOOOOOOOOOOAAAALLLLLL!!!!!!! I did it, I did it! I made it to my 150 pound weight goal. My grandma said this would be the week that I hit 150 and she was right. This is a major accomplishment and a serious milestone. I am so stoked and proud all at the same time. This is the number that I set for myself way back when I weighed nearly 300 pounds. This is the number the doctor gave me to start trying for a baby. This is the number that I have worked so hard to get to. YAY for hard work and commitment. My next and ultimate weight goal is 130. From this point on, I will only be updating my portion of weight loss on a monthly basis. Since my weight loss has slowed to a crawl, monthly updates make the most sense. I will still be tracking John's journey weekly. I plan on staying focused and dedicated to my weight loss. I will continue to monitor what I eat and go all out with my Mixed Martial Arts, Muay Thai Kickboxing and Jujitsu workouts. Today is a day to remember. Thank you to everyone who has followed me on my journey, celebrated my victories, encouraged me when I struggled and cheered me on as I battled my biggest challenge, my weight.
You go beautiful Melissa! Never doubted for one second that you would make your goal and I know that you will maintain it. Next goal...baby!!!! xoxo
ReplyDeleteYAY!!! 150 is awesome!! And your picture is super cute too. Let me know when the baby shower is, k?
ReplyDeleteAgain, this is Diane. What the heck is this with my kids logged in on Google ??? Another CONGRATULATIONS, though, while I'm here :)
ReplyDeleteYou look so good.... That dress looks pretty on you too and your hair looks great. You are just an all around nice package now haha... I am so excited for you that you met your goal weight. I am really looking forward to a little Melissa haha
ReplyDeleteyou have brought me to tears.you have climbed to the top of the mountian.words cannot express the admiration I have for all you and John have
ReplyDeleteacheived. also looking forward to baby shower.Love you, Grams
Yeah Melissa!!! I am so proud of you. You motivate me to get moving...keep it up. You were already beautiful, but now you glow!
ReplyDelete