
Here are the results for this week:
Original weight: 295
Weight when I got home after surgery: 283
Last week's weight: 257
Today's weight: 253
Weight loss this week: 4
Total weight loss: 42
I am so happy to have lost 4 pounds. I went to the gym 3 times this week and (thanks to the dance classes) I had a great time. I am starting to get more comfortable with food and working out. I hope next week is as successful!
Original weight: 295
Weight when I got home after surgery: 283
Last week's weight: 257
Today's weight: 253
Weight loss this week: 4
Total weight loss: 42
I am so happy to have lost 4 pounds. I went to the gym 3 times this week and (thanks to the dance classes) I had a great time. I am starting to get more comfortable with food and working out. I hope next week is as successful!
Woo hoo! We are so proud of you! You are inspirational!
ReplyDeletexoxo
Max, Tate, and Kim