Original weight: 295Weight when I got home after surgery: 283
Last week's weight: 217
Today's weight: 215
Weight loss this week: 2
Total weight loss: 80
I just spent a whole week at a resident camp with a bunch of crazy kids. I hiked all over the place from the time I got up at 6:30am until the time I went to bed at 1:00am. I am not sure why my weight loss is so low. My guess is that I didn't eat enough food because camp food tastes like butt and I am not into eating butt. Also, I am in such good shape that I didn't get out of breath very often which means my heart rate didn't go up enough to burn enough calories for weight loss. In any case, my weight loss is low and I hope to boost it this coming week at the gym and also by eating people food again.
I just spent a whole week at a resident camp with a bunch of crazy kids. I hiked all over the place from the time I got up at 6:30am until the time I went to bed at 1:00am. I am not sure why my weight loss is so low. My guess is that I didn't eat enough food because camp food tastes like butt and I am not into eating butt. Also, I am in such good shape that I didn't get out of breath very often which means my heart rate didn't go up enough to burn enough calories for weight loss. In any case, my weight loss is low and I hope to boost it this coming week at the gym and also by eating people food again.
Boy you are definitly amazing. you have set your goals and went full speed ahead. I am so proud of you. Love ya
ReplyDelete