Wednesday, July 8, 2009
Out with the old
I have been noticing more and more that I can finally fit into clothes that I have been holding onto for years. I also have been noticing that most of my pre-surgery clothes don't fit anymore. Today as I was putting away laundry, I started taking clothes out of the closet that no longer fit to make hanging up laundry easier. This turned into a full closest clean-out. When I was done, I had 3 trash bags full of clothes that are way too big. I kept some sentimental things like my day of surgery pants, the shirts I wore to my engagement party and bachelorette party but tossed everything else. Now my closet is nearly empty but it feels good to get rid of my excess baggage so to speak. I still have enough clothes to last me a while longer so I won't be buying new clothes just yet. I am off to the Goodwill to recycle my fat clothes. I can't wait until all of my clothes are "fat" clothes and I am finally at my goal weight.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment