Original weight: 295Weight when I got home after surgery: 283
Last week's weight: 215
Today's weight: 211
Weight loss this week: 4
Total weight loss: 84I was feeling discouraged at weighing 211 this week but once I stopped pouting I realized that losing 4 pounds in one week is something to celebrate. I am humbled by the fact that I have lost 84 pounds in less than six months. I need to stay grounded and realistic and learn to celebrate my accomplishments no matter how small. I really want to be under 200 pounds and so I think as I inch closer each week my anticipation grows stronger. I can not wait for the day that I weigh 100 and something but today I am happy that I weigh 4 pounds less than I did last week!
Agian I want to say, I am so very proud of you.
ReplyDeleteYou set your goals and are so beautiful.