Sunday, May 2, 2010

Week 62

Original weight: 295
Weight when I got home after surgery: 283

Last week's weight: 160
Today's weight: 160

Weight loss this week: 0
Total weight loss: 135

A 0 pound weight loss is better than a weight gain. It is expected that since last week I lost 3 pounds, I would have a low week this week. Hopefully next week gets me closer to my weight goal.

2 comments:

  1. love this pic! your outfit is super cute. i wanted to tell you that today tatum looked at the photo of you and john (and the dolphins) that has been on our fridge forever and asked me, "Is that Lissa?" I think that speaks volumes! love ya, kim

    ReplyDelete
  2. another beautiful pic. You and John are just a walking role model for all of us. You have set your goals and have more then completed them.
    Ilove you both.



    p.s. Jesus loves you

    ReplyDelete