Original weight: 295Weight when I got home after surgery: 283
Last week's weight: 159
Today's weight: 158
Weight loss this week: 1
Total weight loss: 137I'll take it! One pound is awesome and that leaves me with only 8 more to go to be at my first weight target. This week was a great workout week. I know I've said it before but I absolutely LOVE, LOVE, LOVE my new martial arts and kickboxing workouts. I always leave soaking wet and full of energy (even more than usual). The only bummer is I injured my left middle finger knuckle during one of my workouts. I planned on wrapping it up and pushing on with my regular routine but John was adamant that I take some time to let it heal. I promised I would not punch again until Monday but the lull in exercise is killing me. I hope my hand is better by Monday because I plan on going full force. I missed boot camp Thursday night so I could go get my hand checked out which means that next boot camp session I will still be able to make up my time. This is a good thing since it is hard for me to walk away from that type of workout and the friendships I have made there. I have one week off from school before summer classes start so I plan on getting as many workout sessions in as possible before I have to cut back for school. John thinks I am addicted to working out but I think it is just that I am focused on my goals. If I want to be a ninja, I gotta put in the training time!
You both are still so amazing with the triumphs and mountians you have climed to acheive the goals you have set forth. My admiration and prayers go out to you.
ReplyDeleteLove you both, Grams
You look good :) I can not remember the last time I wore a size 9 lol
ReplyDelete