Original weight: 295Weight when I got home after surgery: 283
Last week's weight: 160
Today's weight: 159
Weight loss this week: 1
Total weight loss: 136I am out of the 60's and that makes me happy. I just have 9 pounds to go. Today I start a new workout program. I am going to start "ninja" training. I have always wanted to be a bad ass ninja and I hope that time is near. It is a martial arts academy where I can learn various forms of martial arts. The rumor is that this is a very challenging, fat burning program that will teach me technique and discipline. I am super excited to do this because even if I never move to Japan to be a samurai warrior, I will at least have the skills that it takes. Most importantly, I am hoping that this change in physical activity will help me lose those last pounds I need to get to my weight goal.
way to go Melissa. next year at this time I want to say Happy mothers day to you.You are a beautiful person and you and Jon will make wonderful parents. Both of you keep on truckin toward your dream. Love you Both.
ReplyDeleteGrams
you guys look good :)
ReplyDelete