Saturday, May 15, 2010

Week 64...16 Months!

Original weight: 295
Weight when I got home after surgery: 283

Last week's weight: 159
Today's weight: 159

Weight loss this week: 0
Total weight loss: 136

Monthly Measurements (inches lost since last month):
Chest: 1"
Arms: gain 1/2 "
Waist: 1"
Hips: 1/2"
Thighs: 1/2"
Calves: 0"

Even though this month was a slow weight loss in pounds it was a good one for inches lost. I am still losing inches every month so I must be doing something right. I thouroughly enjoyed my new martial arts and kick boxing training this week. I have been sore all week long from the various workouts and I love it. I am sad that next week will be my last at boot camp but I am stoked to be able to put in more effort with martial arts. I always leave drenched in sweat and feeling powerful. Good things are happening and I am excited to improve on my tone, strength and endurance!

2 comments:

  1. You guys amaze me. with your outlook and stmina..
    Love you both, Grams

    ReplyDelete